REAL ESTATE SERVICE AGREEMENT
By ordering services from Mark Pierson Photography you agree to the following Service Agreement for Digital Imagery. We Hope these policies are helpful and instructional as we work together to create beautiful photographs for your marketing.
Limited Licensing Release:
In order to provide you with the best service and support at reasonable pricing, we do not sell our photographs. We license their use. So the fee quoted is especially dependent on (1) payment of the invoice in full, (2) using the photographs only as indicated, and (3) protecting them with proper copyright notification.
This service agreement is a limited license photo release.
Images delivered are licensed to the “licensee” for:
-The purpose of listing a property only.
-Term of the listing, not to exceed 1 year.
-A primary photo can be used for a longer duration and for additional “sold” marketing materials.
-Only the “licensee” has permission to use the delivered images on any electronic or printed form of advertisement for the promotion of the property.
-Builders, stagers, designers, or “third parties” that wish to use images must contact the photographer directly for licensing and fees. In addition to payment a property release must be obtained from the homeowner by that third party.
- For image integrity, and quality control we ask that Images not be altered once delivered.
- Image editing will be done by Mark Pierson Photography, fees may apply.
- Please contact us for an additional release for any/all printed publications. Fees may apply.
- Listing agent cannot/will not make images available to another agent who takes over an expired or withdrawn listing.
- Mark Pierson Photography may make images available to another agent who takes over an expired or
- Unauthorized use of images is a copyright violation, and will result in termination of this contract.
- The photographer who has taken an image is the copyright holder of the image.
- Mark Pierson Photography retains all copyrights expressed and implied otherwise for all images taken.
- Copyright is not and will not be transferred to any other party.
- Licensing may be obtained for various applications of images. Please contact us for more details.
- Home sellers/buyers may request a copy of the photos from the photographer only.
- We will supply images to the homeowner in a "owner media kit". Fees and licenses may apply. Call for details.
Mark Pierson Photography understands that homes may not be ready for shooting as expected.
- It is the responsibility of the agent to inform us as soon as possible for rescheduling.
- Reschedules will be subject to the photographer’s availability.
Thank you for taking the time to read our terms and agreement.
If questions arise feel free to contact me directly.
Mark Pierson Photography, all rights reserved.